You deserve flexibility, reliability, and peace of mind when you book a vacation for you or your family. Travel is a time to relax, after all.
Travel insurance has never been more important than it is right now. Our coverage can include emergency health care, flight delays, trip cancellations and your family luggage.
We offer multiple travel insurance options with options for everyone from a solo backpacker to a frequent-flying family.
Benefits of Travel Insurance:
- Unlimited number of trips within a 12-month period
- Various maximum trip duration options: 4, 8, 17, 31, 60, 90, 120, 150 and 180 days
- Our Travel Assistance for emergency support 24/7
Plan your next trip with confidence
The freedom to travel with simple, scalable travel insurance.
Family Travel Insurance
Our comprehensive Family Travel Insurance covers you and your family up to $5,000,000 of emergency medical care, including medical expenses, professional services, emergency transportation, vehicle return and meals and accommodation if your return journey is delayed due to illness or injury.
On top medical cover, our coverage:
- Often costs less than insuring two single trips
- Covers all family members, whether you are travelling together or not
- Includes the Serenity Service at no extra cost if your flight is delayed
Snowbirds Travel Insurance
Every year, countless Canadians fly south for the winter to sunnier climes. Our Snowbirds Travel Insurance was created specifically to offer maximum coverage to all our Snowbirds and is available on a daily or annual basis. It evens covers some pre-existing conditions, vehicle return and meals and accommodation if your return journey is delayed due to illness or injury. Travel with peace of mind.
Our coverage includes:
- 24/7 emergency assistance services
- $5,000,000 for emergency medical care per trip
- Hospitalization fees
- Professional fees for nurses, physicians and other health professionals for emergency medical treatment and care
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident
- Emergency repatriation, when necessary and based on your medical condition and medical follow-up upon arrival
- Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses for a relative coming to your bedside if you are hospitalized for more than 7 days
- Optional deductibles on emergency medical care costs
- Optional travel breaks – pop home of occasional to catch up with loved ones, without it affecting your cover
- Options for medical only, annual medical package plus and annual package plus
We are your complete personal insurance agent in Moncton NB.
Blue Country Insurance has been providing insurance plans since 1999 in Atlantic Canada and is proud to let you travel with ease.